Here's an article about BIL & SIL, and the four babies. The IL's is going to be a really crazy place next Christmas! I think its funny that it took MIL & FIL fifteen years to have six children. But now they get five grandchildren in just one!!
Not much else going on here. I got strep, and since I can't take any of the good drugs, I am pretty much just waiting it out :( I did get an anti-biotic, so its helping. But needless to say, deep-cleaning my house this week pretty much didn't happen. I did get the bathroom done (took me 3 hours because I had to keep taking breaks), and I got the kitchen floor scrubbed well. And, I managed to tackle the mountain of laundry with DH's help. I guess the rest of the clutter can wait a bit.
I am beefing up my CVS efforts in hopes of scoring some cheap/free diapers over the next couple of months. As long as they are un-opened, my store manager is great & will let me exchange any packs that I need to. And, with SIL needing a TON, I figure if we find something that's not working for us we can just give them to her. Chances are one out of the four could fit/use the diapers :)

No comments:
Post a Comment