Friday, January 14, 2011
Sneak Peek :)
See that lil' one in there? That's what our baby looked like...but imagine the arms & legs going 90-to-nothing. The kiddo was moving around too much for the sono tech to get a good picture! He had to get a couple blurry ones for the measurements & try to do the best he could. Unfortunately there weren't any good clear pics, so he didn't print any off. Looks like we have a pretty active kiddo in there!
It was really cool to see the pic of the baby. Makes it seem more real :) It stinks that we have to wait 2 more months to peek again, but that time we should be able to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. DH and I decided we wanted to find out. Really, its not like we could pre-order the kid, so its going to be a surprise when we find out either way. I would just like to have my surprise sooner rather than later :P We are planning on having another kid in the next 3-4 years, so the big baby gear will still be gender-neutral. But I really want to start making some blankets and buying some fun clothes.
I ran a tax estimator to see if we will owe this year or not. It looks like we should get a decent refund. I know the big PF thing is to plan on not getting a refund, but I over-withheld since DH is self-employed, and I didn't want to get hit with penalties for not paying enough. Next year we will probably do the same thing, until his income stabilizes more. The refund should be enough to pay off a couple CCs. If its on the high-side of the estimate, it will also give us a start to our maternity fund. I want to take all 12 weeks, so we need to save up 4-6 weeks of pay (work will be paying part of my leave).
I also have a coupon class that is next Saturday. Hopefully that will bring in some $$ too - if I am lucky, it will be enough to pay off one off the little CCs :) We might just make some progress on paying down these bills this year! Maybe...just maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
YAY! I'm so glad that you and DH got to see your little one on the ultrasound. I can't wait till you find out what you are having!
I'm doing a coupon class next month :) I'll have to get it all together and send to you to look over to see if it's good or not :)
Thanks for sharing the pic of your little one. I can feel your excietment through your posts.
Post a Comment