Thursday, January 20, 2011
Bump!
Yep - there's something going on there!
DH and I went to a pre-screening of "No Strings Attached" tonight. Yay for a free date-night!! Some movies lately tend to show all the funniest parts in the previews, so that when you see the movie its pretty disappointing. I was pleasantly surprised with this one. It was more funny/clever/sweet than the previews led me to believe. I wouldn't have minded paying money to go see it :)
All through the movie I got to feel little flutters & rolls :) Baby apparently enjoyed the soda I had before the show. I have been really limiting my soda drinking (like once per week or less), but I was just craving one today.
I go to see the Dr next week, and we should set up the BIG ultrasound date then. This is feeling more & more real every day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It's so cute. Barely a bump but a little one. Feeling the baby kick is awesome. It will be neat when the lil one starts kicking more so your dh can feel it.
Post a Comment