The Wisk deal is for this week (1/2):
Buy 5 bottles of Wisk = $25
-5 $2 coupons from the 1/2 paper = $15
Pay $15 OOP, get back $10 EBs. That's a final cost of $5, or $1/bottle :) I plan to work this deal on two cards to get 10 bottles total.
The Finish deal is good next week (1/9):
7 boxes of Finish @ $3.00 each = $21
-7 $2.25 coupons from the 1/2 paper (I bought 40 on eBay) = $5.25
So you pay $5.25 + tax, and get back $10 eb = $4.75 money-maker :)
I actually have a $4/20 coupon to use too, so that makes it only $1.25 OOP, and get back $10 EB. I am going to work the deal on my card, DH's card, and maybe even my sister's card (she does not have a dw). That should definitely stock us up for a long time!
If you want to do this, there are coupons on eBay, or you can go try to scrounge up the papers. To me, it was cheaper to just buy 40 coupons for $18 (splitting them with my mom) since our paper is $2.50 on Sundays. And I have not been able to find a place that will let me take the old inserts later in the week, or get discounted papers :( I think our paper company is pretty strict about stuff like that.

No comments:
Post a Comment