Ok, I need all of you to keep your fingers crossed for me. MIL might agree to watch our little one, which would ease so much of my stress right now. DH and I can not agree on any other forms of daycare, and we dont agree on any close-by options, so we would be driving at least 30 minutes for any viable choice. MIL is less than 2 miles away!! There are some other details to work out, but if it happens I will feel so much better. Its so weird - the kid is still 6 months away from being here, and already I am stressing out about feeling comfortable having someone else watch him/her all day while I have to work. Of course we would pay her, but it still works out to be less than our other options.
And incase we have a boy (fingers crossed!!!), I have decided I want to do an outer-space themed nursery. I am in love with this bedding set from Target (and it matches the current blue color of the room, so no re-painting needed!):
Bedding (wouldn't let me upload the pic)
Light
And if we have a girl....I will have to start looking again :) Its funny, DH is convinced its a boy, and that's what I am leaning towards as well. We have decided on a boy's name that we both really like, and every time we pick out things we like they are definitely boy-themed. Watch this kid be a girl. We don't agree on anything girl-wise. :)

4 comments:
fingers firmly crossed!
by the way, i'm a girl and I would have loved that space theme as a kid. :) I'm a scientist and I had a light pink room with ruffly, frilly pink curtains and pastel bunny theme that I hated when i was little.
Sense, I would have loved the space theme too. Maybe I can find a way to make it work out even if we have a girl. Because if she's like me, she will not be very "girly".
I love the bedding, for a boy or a girl! I'm sure you could find a way to make it a little more girly. DH was sure we were having a boy and he was right:)
You would be so lucky to snag MIL for a babysitter. Grandma's make the best ones!
Post a Comment