Man, work as been insanely crazy lately. I had to work this weekend to test a new product that's hopefully going in this week. Luckily (maybe?) my training class got pushed back a week, so I am trying to get my boss to let me off on Friday since I worked over the weekend.
The good news is that I am staying so busy, that my 8+ hours each day are FLYING by. The bad part is that I am just exhausted. So tired that I have not been sleeping more than 2-3 hours at a time. With SIL's wedding coming up, I won't have a chance to rest for at least two more weeks. Looks like I get to sneak in naps whenever I can, and pop some Tylenol PM at night to knock me out a bit more.
DH and I did do some shopping last night for baby girl's room. We picked out a wall color (light silvery-grey), and accent colors (bright pink, black, and silver). For a decoration over the crib, I am putting up her name in block letters, mounted on old records :) For the wall over the dresser/changing table, we are going to get 3 LP cover frames. We have a photographer friend that we are going to ask to take some pics. One of DH + baby, one of me + baby, and one of all three of us. We want to have them look kind of like old albums, and then have those framed & put up on the wall.
We got to go visit the babies yesterday, and they even let us touch Ellie! For being the smallest, she is actually doing the best out of all of them. Alyvia got really excited & was moving around like CRAZY while we were there. I told her she has to wait to come meet them :) Hopefully she listens!!!!
I am so so nervous. I have my yearly performance review coming up in a few days. Not sure why I get so nervous each year, but I do. We find out the fate of our raises/bonuses. But they sent out an email the other day that seemed to say that serious changes & layoffs could be happening sometime this year. Just keeping my fingers crossed that nothing happens soon. We just need a bit more time for DHs cases to complete.

1 comment:
You will definitely have to post pictures of the baby's room when you get it done.
Post a Comment