The past few days have been HECTIC! Fun, but crazy :)
Wednesday we went out to a local jazz club with some friends for dinner. I was skeptical since that's not really my thing, but I know DH loves it. It ended up being a lot of fun.
Thursday we went to the casino for our friend's 30th birthday party. It was the first time DH has been to a casino - it was too funny watching him. We got $20 cash, and played the $.01 poker machines. At one point we were up $11 (LOL), but we just played it all out. For about 3 hours worth of entertainment, it was fun. I actually made it to about midnight :) That's pretty good for me now, considering I like to go to bed about 9pm.
Friday was Christmas with my family. My mom was fine - surprisingly enough. We had a good time, and had fun watching the kids with their presents. DH and I got our first baby gift - a frame for the ultrasound photo (which hopefully we get in about 2 more days!!).
Saturday was Christmas with DH's family. Everyone was there, which was really nice. SIL is still doing really well and not on bedrest yet. She is really hoping to make it until after the 1st of the year. If she does, that would put her almost 7 weeks past the date they told her to originally prepare to go on bedrest. The babies are doing really well - there are 2 boys and 2 girls (Caleb, Elijah, Abigail, and Elizabeth). Its going to be so much fun to have so many little ones around! Then Saturday night we ran back to my parent's house to see my grandparents (all three were there!), and we got to tell them about the LO.
And today, we had church, and then another family dinner at MIL's house.
Tomorrow - I am sleeping in, and not going anywhere. I just want to clean my house, do some laundry, and relax at home.

3 comments:
Your weekend sounds a lot like mine, and your plans for today do, too. Have a restful day! :)
So glad to hear your holiday went well! And isn't it funny that now that we're adults, we WANT to clean...and look foward to it? And way back when, that was the LAST thing on our minds? i was off today since the fort closed, and I got word tonight that we are closed tomorrow...I'm so looking foward to a day of cleaning! :)
I'm happy that your Christmas went so well. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment