I just got Wednesdays test results back. All completely normal. We are not out of the woods yet, but it has me pretty hopeful that this little one will stick around for another 33 weeks or so :)
And, I only have one hour left until I can go take a nice long nap :) Yesterday during my nap I dreamed I was eating chocolate chip cookies on the beach. Weird, but better than a scary dream I guess :)

4 comments:
Yay for good blood work! When will your first ultrasound be again?
It's on the 28th :)
OH yay! My birthday!!! That's bound to be good luck : )
congrats! my fingers are crossed.
and re: your dream? I'd pay money to have that dream, it sounds AMAZING. in fact, i want to go make choc. chip cookies RIGHT NOW. too bad it's rainy and dark out, otherwise I'd take them to the beach!
Post a Comment