Ok, so DH won't let me stock up on diapers yet. Ughghg, its the best deal I have seen since I started couponing, but whatever :P I would want to stock up even if I wasn't preggo, LOL! So I am "helping" SIL out by stocking up for her. Actually, she is helping me out by letting me go crazy & shop, and then she gets the dipes ;)
I got 2 boxes of Pamper's today at CVS (P&G Buy $30, get $10, they are 19.99 each). After coupons, that one came out to $14 OOP. Not too shabby, but I've seen better. So I didn't want to run it again if I could find something better.
And I hit the jackpot! Walgreens is having a KILLER diaper deal right now. Their brand is on sale BOGO (never happens!). Also, it qualifies for the holiday promotion (Buy $5 when you buy $25, 10/50, 15/75, 20/100). So I bought:
6 packages of diapers = $50.94
-BOGO sale = $25.47 + tax
Got $10 RR back!
That comes out to about $3/pack. WOW! That's a rock-bottom price for sure. I did one transaction for SIL, and she's going to go do several this week. I am betting she buys them in lots of 12 though to get stocked up, with so many little ones to buy for!

3 comments:
Have you looked into cloth at all? That's our plan whenever the time comes. It's $$$ upfront (we want the all-in-ones for ease), but in the long run with multiple kiddos will save a TON of money.
I would do it in a heartbeat. DH has absolutely refused to even consider it :( I grew up with using cloth diapers (well, I don't remember me, but I remember helping with my younger sibs). Seriously, its all gross anyway, LOL.
Maybe DH can be convinced, but its not worth fighting over right now. But, my friend Andrea makes the cutest cloth diapers! Check out BACD (she stopped the service, but still sells the diapers). She's a KC local & makes the diapers so she can stay home with her kiddos!
Oooh...I will definitely check her out when the time comes! Hopefully hubby will come around! : )
Post a Comment