I had to tell my boss today. The m/s is hitting pretty bad, and it was pointless for me to try to stay at work. Since I have no idea how long it will go on, I just decided to tell her now. She was happy, and promised to keep the secret. And, she let me take sick time instead of burning vacation. Works for me!
Now if I could just keep something down besides vanilla wafers. Its such a weird thing - it makes me happy that I am so sick because it means I am still pregnant for now, but I really could do without the mind-numbing nausea.

6 comments:
Symptoms are good. They let you know that your little one is growing! Congrats again. As miserable as it may be, please enjoy this time. I am looking so forward to barfing daily. : )
Praying for a happy and healthy nine months for you!
P.S. Isn't it fun to tell people? Even if out of necessity? It makes it seem more real!
I am trying to enjoy it :) Such a weird weird feeling. To love the fact that I am sick :P
BTW - Sea Bands are AMAZING.
I've heard good things about those...mentally taking notes about that.
I didn't have much nausea first go around, but praying second go around to have some. Hoping that'll be a good sign.
I didn't have too much either the first time. I am really hoping its a good sign.
Dr appointment tomorrow, and I am going to do my best to talk her into an u/s. I hope it works!
Good luck!!! Keep us updated! At 7 wks you should have a measurable heartbeat!!! Praying for a healthy little one!
I hope your appointment went well today!
Post a Comment