Wednesday, May 8, 2013
We are....
We are having another little lady :) Poor DH is so outnumbered - even the dog is a girl! We've named her Aubree Grace. Aly is pretty excited to get a little sister. To be honest, I am a bit relieved that it is a girl since we can reuse most of Aly's things for the new baby. And, interestingly, one of my friends that is a NICU nurse actually said that it was a good thing we were having a girl since girls tend to handle these types of issues better than boys do. Not sure why that is, but glad for any kind of advantage we can get.
She's much more active over the past few days. I am loving all the kicks and rolls. Waiting on the next two rounds of test results before we can proceed to the cardiologist (hopefully!). Currently at 17w3d. We need to make it at least another 7 weeks, but holding out hope that she will go full-term. I feel totally different about this pregnancy than I did with Aly. The first time, I was so excited to meet her that I went walking for miles every night and even tried castor oil to help convince her to move out. This time around I want her to stay in as long as possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Congrats on the baby girl! I love the name.
I'm having a girl, too. I'm only 12 weeks so I don't actually know but I'm pretty sure its a girl.
:) Can't wait to hear for sure what you are having. Are you going to find out before birth?
The kicks are the BEST, in my opinion. Although, the past week I'm doing briefings for supervisors at work and while I'm up talking, I can feel her, and since I'm pretty huge right now, you can see the movements through my shirt, so it looks like an alien in there while I'm doing my briefings, I know the supervisors see it and are like 'OMG!' hahahahaha.
Enjoy ever second of it, from what I hear you will miss this part of it (I'm sure you know more then I do! hahahaha).
Poor Mike...outnumbered! So is my Mike...girl cat, girl baby, girl wife....he's the only male hahahaha. And my cat is a cuddler with him, so I can just imagine when the baby comes...cat on one side, baby girl on the other side.
I can't believe you have a name already....we still don't know what our little miss's name will be...we have a few ideas, but haven't fully decided yet, but when she comes, it will all be revealed :)
Post a Comment