
SIL posted a sweet note about Aubree on Thursday. DH and I have received so many calls, texts, messages, and cards in the mail to let us know that people all over the world are praying for us and our sweet little girl.
We didn't get any updates on Friday for the 2nd round of tests so hopefully we will hear on Monday or Tuesday. This next week is shaping up to be a really busy one at work, which will be nice to help me stay occupied. Not looking forward to having to go to court on Friday though. Found out that I am the company witness. I've never testified before a court before! So so nervous. I keep hoping the other party won't show up (which is not an unrealistic probability given our previous interactions and all the meetings they have missed). Hopefully we get some good news about Aubree before then so I have something happy to think about.

No comments:
Post a Comment