Our journey...

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Yay!

DH got confirmation that a couple of his projects that were delayed will be paying out next week. So my end of the month update will be a bit later than it usually is, but hopefully it will be a nice one :) We will at least be able to pay off everything we went backwards on this month, and hopefully one more card.

We are also planning some trips this summer to go see family. One to New Mexico, and one to Chicago. It has been almost three years since DH and I have gone anywhere, and DD has never met his side of the family that lives out of state. I kind of feel guilty for using money on trips when we still have debt to pay down, but sometimes you just have to put family first. We won't be going backwards to fund these trips and we will still be making progress on our other debts. I guess when the journey is so long, sometimes you have to make sure to stop & live a bit along the way.

No comments: