Today DH and I worked our bums off. The dumpster arrived at 7:30am, and by 10:30 we had it mostly loaded. Took a bit longer to get all of the yard cleaned up & the yard waste into the dumpster, but by 3pm we were finished. An entire 15 ft dumpster loaded to the top!!
And now I can park my car in the garage!!!! And our trash cans fit in the garage!!!!
Now I need to get off my bum and clean the house, but my motivation is sorely lacking. I am worn out! But we are facing a deadline: the realtors come in 16 hours!!!! I am trying to not get my hopes up too much but I really want to get good news. As long as we can break even (or come close to it), we've decided to go ahead and list the house.
Here's to hoping for good news tomorrow :)

1 comment:
I will be hoping for the best for you with your house. I know the housing market has really came back here.
Post a Comment