Our journey...

Monday, July 2, 2012

Who's ready for a party??

Can you believe Alyvia will be one in just a few short weeks?  This year has FLOWN by!

Last week DH and I took her out to the park to get some pictures for her invitations.  DH also built a prop and we set up a photo shoot in her room to get some more pics.  Most of the pics are on FB, but I just had to share this one:

So now we are getting ready for an "Aly in 'One'-derland" tea party (a Mad Hatter's Tea Party, to be exact).  I've been perusing Pinterest looking for fun and frugal ideas.  Only 2.5 weeks away....crazy!

3 comments:

Nd.chic said...

What a little doll!

Red and Blue said...

I absolutely positively LOVE your idea and that photo! Amazing!!!

Sam said...

Thanks, ladies :) I can't believe how fast this last year has just flown by.