Our journey...

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Movin' on up!

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I forgot to put this out here.  You know, for the five nice people that still read this :) 

I got a promotion!!!  And a raise!!!

Still in the same department, and still doing the same job.  I got promoted up to a "Senior" title (like I had before in my previous job).  With the promotion came a small raise.  Less than 10%, but definitely enough to help out :)

And to top it off, DH has had his best month, EVER.  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to post this month's financial update after next week!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Is your hub making enough that you can stay home with Aly soon? Do you have an ideal salary for him for that?

Sam said...

We are thinking 3-5 years for that. Since he's self-employed (technically) he will have to more than cover my salary. But at least he's now making more $$ than if he had been working at Walmart ;)

Nd.chic said...

That's awesome! Your huge raise will really help out.

spaghetti0625 said...

YAY! Congrats!