This time-change is kicking my bum! This weekend was already busy with wedding festivities for SIL. And then the time-change on top of it. I am exhausted! I took a 2 hour nap when I got home from work today. Hopefully that helps to reset things.
My brother is coming over later this week to help DH move furniture around in Aly's room, and to paint the room for us. He's on our phone plan, and a broke college student, so he comes over & helps with stuff around the house each month to pay for his phone. Works for everyone :) I am SO EXCITED to get started on cleaning out her room & getting it set up. I need to go shopping for fabric so that my mom can get started on making the crib bumper, skirt, and curtains. Hopefully she can help cover the glider chair too (faded denim cover with blue/green polka dot footrest. Definitely does not match!).
I need to get all of our tax paperwork over to the accountant to do for us. I keep forgetting - and we are running out of time! I tried to do them through Turbo Tax like I always have, but I just have too many questions about what to do with DH's stuff & I don't know anyone I can ask for help. I feel bad asking a pro for their help without just having them do the taxes for us. Oh well, we can get that done and get the $$ back soon hopefully.
I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow night for a friend at church. Reminded me that I need to get started on SIL's shower since its only 6 weeks away! I am throwing a "Diaper Shower", since that's definitely something they will need over the next few months as the babies start to come home. An idea I had for a game was to get 4 baby dolls (or 4 water balloons), have people tie one hand behind their backs, and see who could diaper all 4 babies the fastest. For shower gifts, I am thinking of going to the state beauty supply store with my sister to get some nice salon products (I figure everyone can use shampoo/conditioner, and they come in really cute gift packs). I also had the idea to have SIL make up a list of times when they will need help once the babies come home, and have people sign up to help if they want. Might not work at a normal shower, but this is for people from church that all want to help out.

No comments:
Post a Comment