This song has been playing in my head since I heard it on the way home:
Even if the healing doesn't come...when life falls apart...and dreams are still undone...God is still good.
DH and I talked about why bad things like this happen. I truly believe its a natural consequence of the world we live in. People get hurt, people get sick, and people die. I don't think God desires for us to experience this kind of pain. But its part of who we are - we are fragile, human beings that live in a dangerous world. Sometimes miraculous healing happens, sometimes it doesn't. But God is still faithful even if things don't go our way.
My head knows this. But tonight, my heart hurts.

1 comment:
I'm so sorry for the loss in your life. It's never easy to lose anybody, let alone somebody so young. The only thing that I take away from it is that we all need to be thankful each and every day that we are here with our loved ones. The story about his little one just breaks my heart.
Post a Comment