DH and I are getting soooooooooooo close to the end on these credit cards. We are down to four from an original 9. Lately I received some great 18m 0% BT offers so we are doing some juggling around to take advantage of them. It will be nice to just have three cards left! Here's what it looks like:
Offer #1:
$4,800 (taken from Disc) + fee = $4944
Remaining $738.80
Offer #2:
$7,000 (taken from Citi) + fee = $7210
Remaining = $621.00
Offer #3:
Remaining balances from Disc and Citi = $1451.06
The goal is to tackle these in order of their balances. I am very hopeful that we can make some decent progress on these cards since the interest will be 0% for awhile. Its going to save us $100 in interest each month!
After five and a half years of working this down, its nice to see the end in sight. We should be able to make some good progress once the first of the year hits - bonuses and quarterly payments, plus any tax refunds, will help knock this out in no time I hope :)

No comments:
Post a Comment