I got our presents for Mother's Day yesterday. I had a hard time coming up with something to get for both moms, my sister, and DH's sister. When I was at Walmart I found some REALLY cute solid colored flower pots, and got some really cute geraniums and daisies to plant in them. Along with the cards, that was less than $10/person. Works for me! The pots all match their respective kitchen decors, so they can sit inside or be planted outside.
Things at work are still in limbo. I am planning to still teach this last class
On Friday we get to go have our 3D/4D sonogram and see little miss :) I CAN NOT WAIT! I am so excited to see her chubby little face and see who she looks like. Also hoping she has flipped herself around finally. I can't really tell how she's laying, but I would rather not have to try & flip her over later. I can't believe its only about 10-ish weeks until she gets here. 2.5 months. It seems really, really soon!
The next big thing on our May agenda is my baby brother's graduation from HS. I can't believe he's old enough to be graduating from high school already! And he turns 19 that same week. He already has a full-time job lined up to start when he graduates. His plan right now is to work his way through community college for the first two years, and then work his way through the local university to finish up the last two. After that he wants to go to law school, and only have to rely on loans for possibly the last two years or so. I am proud of him - he's set up a pretty solid plan to help get through school with the least debt possible. Now if he can just stick with it....he's still your typical 19-yr old kid in so many ways....LOL.

No comments:
Post a Comment