Our journey...

Friday, May 13, 2011

Little Fat Face :)

We got to get a look at Little Miss today :)  She didn't want to cooperate at first, but she came around (after first flipping us off, LOL!).  Here she is:
She kept the cord snuggled up to her face the whole time, like it was her little security blanket.  The tech said that babies really like to play with it & cuddle with it (I guess it pulses as it brings stuff in/out).  Looks like we need to get her a little lovey or something to snuggle with!  She did let us verify that she is, in fact, a girl.  But then she quickly put her hand down to cover herself up ;)  Since her hands were busy covering her girly-parts, she had to use her feet to keep the cord up next to her face.  Ahh...my flexible little monkey :D  We had a hard time getting more pics because her foot was right up against her face!

Just about 2 months left to go!  I was looking at the calendar, and the week before my due-date there's a full moon.  Its also my Grandma's birthday.  If I could choose a day for her, I would love it to be that one!  We will see if she's like her cousins & comes early (my sister had her kids 4 and 3 weeks early). 

DH also surprised me today with a trip to the prenatal chiropractor.  I have been wanting to go see one since my back & hips have been hurting so bad.  SIL had one she used and recommended, so we went to check it out.  I LOVED IT!!  And, they take my insurance, so I just had to pay my co-pay.  Definitely going back again to see her.  I have heard that it can really help get you ready for labor too - not sure if its true, but at least it can't hurt :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aly!!
Sarah, did the MSN boards get moved off? Do people still use it now that it's at that other site?

Anonymous said...

What an amazing picture of your sweet little girl! Back in the dark ages, we didn't even get routine ultrasounds - I would have loved to have had one of these sneak peaks! Glad the chiro was able to give you some relief. Have a great day!

Sarah

Sam said...

There are quite a few people on the new boards - notmsnmoney.proboards.com. You should check it out :)

Christina said...

That 3D picture is pretty good! Overall, we were very disappointed with our 3D ultrasound, but now looking at the pictures she looks exactly the same in real life as she did then!