Its been awhile since I made something. We went to dinner with a couple at church this weekend, and at their house I saw some plarn crocheted items. It inspired me to come home & do another plarn project (its been a few years since I did my last one!).
I want to make a basket. Here are some inspiration pieces:
My goal is to get a square or rectangular basket. I am hoping to either use it for toys, or make one for the laundry room to hold miscellaneous items :) Right now I am using only Walmart bags so that it has a uniform look. But I raided my stash, my mom's, MIL's, and my sisters. Pretty sure its not going to be enough, but I bet if I put out the word on FB that I could get a TON by next week.




No comments:
Post a Comment