Our journey...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

WOW!

Holy Mood Swings, Batman!  All I can say is that DH and the pup are staying clear - and that's fine with me!! Smile with tongue

I ran to the store after church today.  Got all the things we needed for the week & got ready to check out - except I didn't have my wallet :(  DH had taken it out yesterday to do something, and didn't put it back.  He put it on the coffee table by me, but I guess I missed it.  So I jumped out of line & tried to call him.  5 missed calls later, I just left.  So so so embarrassing Embarrased smile.  Now he is mad because he wanted some of the stuff for lunch.  I told him he was free to go back out to the store, but that means he would miss out on his football games.  Well, I am not going back!!  Now he's sulking & I am heating up leftovers.

I think I need a nap.

3 comments:

Sense said...

yup. his fault. :) you tried!

Sam said...

Hehe, thanks :) My 3-hour nap made me feel a LOT better!

FuturePlanning said...

Definitely his fault! I wouldn't have went back either and would probably have sent him back out :p