Our journey...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We broke down...

and got cable.  After 3 years without it, I was doing fine.  DH - not so much.  Its really just the past couple of weeks that he has been asking more & more about it since he loves to watch his football games.  We got a Cyber Monday deal through AT&T (pretty sure its still going on, they just sent us the email yesterday).  We got cable & changed our internet.  After we cancel Netflix, it only comes out to $5 more per month.  That works for me!

Right now all the finances are in a jumble, but hopefully after the 1st of the year we can get it straightened out.  DH gets paid on Friday, which is awesome!  Its not that I don't care anymore, but I just figure they are going to work out the way they work out.  Spending 3 years stressing about it all the time didn't get things done any faster Smile with tongue.

Right now I am just tired.  All the time.  Dinner always sounds horrible.  Last night I put together whatever looked good - tater tots, refried beans, bacon, cheese, and jalapenos.  Seriously, that's what I ate.  Sick smile  I think this is going to be an interesting adventure, that's for sure!

7 comments:

Jenny Free Style said...

Hmm....your symptoms have me curious.... : )

Anonymous said...

Good attitude :) and our attitude is really what gets us through life

Annie Jones said...

I agree with Jenny. Did I miss an important post somehow?

spaghetti0625 said...

hahaha, at least I'm not the ONLY one thinking something is up. I went back through her posts thinking 'did i miss one?' LOL

Nd.chic said...

Sam, maybe this is to bold but if you are having these symptoms and aren't pregnant, can you see if your birth control could be switched. I was on some stuff that gave me the exact same symptoms and when my doctor switched it, I was fine. I think that cable is a good deal for only $5.

Jenny Rottinger said...

so when are you due?

Sam said...

End of July :)