I, however, have been really sick the past couple of days. Blech. Living off of cereal and greek yogurt. At least it is something fairly healthy. I just keep taking it as a good sign that baby is healthy & growing (fingers crossed).
So while I was lounging around on the couch today I started to think of all the things we need for the new baby. The good news is that we have most of the baby stuff already, so there's very little that we have to get. Here's the list so far:
- Mattress for the pack-n-play. Aly is staying in the crib & new baby will sleep in the PnP since we have one. Hopefully when we move in 2014 Aly can move to a big girl bed & baby can have the crib at that time.
- Diapers and wipes. Starting to check out drugstore deals now to get the stockpile going again. And using my MyPoints giftcards to make the purchases.
- Milk storage bags (these double as bottle liners for the kinds of bottles that we have).
- New bottle nipples.
- Binkies.
- Muslin swaddling blankets. I didn't have these with Aly and I really should have just broken down to buy them. Stalking the baby section at TJ Maxx until I find some (hopefully in a neutral pattern).
- If it's a boy, clothes.

2 comments:
Why is your deductible so high now? While your list may seem long, its not like last time, right? Dies Aly know about the baby in your tummy yet?
The year I had Aly was the last year they had a co-pay plan (we only had to pay two $500 co-pays and everything else was covered). Now it's an HDHP plan with us paying the first $5,000 out of pocket before they will cover anything. Boo!!!
We've told her there's a baby, but she has no clue. She gets insanely jealous if I hold any other kids so it looks like we might have a bit of a rough transition. But she will change a lot in the next seven months too so hopefully it won't be so bad.
Post a Comment