Not quite out of the danger zone yet, but getting closer. Only three weeks left in this first trimester!! The nausea is starting to go away and the exhaustion is letting up a bit as well.
This week I get to call the Dr's office and see how they are going to bill me. We switched insurance plans since I had DD so things will be completely different this time. Looks like I am going to have to pay my full deductible by the 7th month. That's going to put a damper on the debt payoff as I funnel the money off to this instead. But it makes me happy that we have the available funds to re-allocate. Once baby is born then we will have another deductible to pay. But separating them out and paying installments seems better than paying all $5,000 upfront or all at once!
Even with the debt payoff slowing down a bit, we will be crossing the $6,000 paid mark (this year) with my first check in April. WOW! We are also paying our tax bill and have plans to pay our insurance deductibles without going further into debt. We still have our tight moments here and there but we are finally finding our balance. It is such a great feeling to be able to meet all of our needs and several of our wants without stressing about it. It is also good to remember where we came from to remind us that we never want to be in debt again!!

No comments:
Post a Comment