We moved office locations last week. Somehow I scored a window spot on the 30th floor of one of the highest buildings here. To say the view is spectacular is an understatement!
This is the view from my desk. WOW!
I am trying out OPKs (ovulation prediction kits) this month to see if we can't figure out what's going on. I am not exactly the most regular person ever. So it is nice to have a clue as to when the most optimal time is to be attempting. Seems like last month I actually ovulated around CD 18. This month, if the tests were right, it was more like CD 9!! Oh well. I am charting to keep track of things for future reference, but still hoping that this month is the one where we get our positive.
A friend and I started running (jogging) again a couple weeks ago. We are set to do at least one race, and hopefully three this year. Tonight we did 3.75 miles in 45 minutes so that feels nice. We have lost some ground but we are making it up well. The race in April that we are definitely entering has heats based on qualifying times. We hope to get into the 35-40min 8k heat (the first one after the heats that require actual qualifying times from other races). My real goal is 32-36 minutes. Last year it was 42 but I feel that I could have pushed it more. This year my goal is to have no regrets and know that I gave it my all.
DH had some good news too. He got paid on some big cases, and we will be able to pay off two big debts this month! Debts that represent $250 in monthly payments. YAY! That almost makes up for the $450/month cut I just took due to the increase in city taxes, parking at the new building, increased gas costs for the longer commute, health insurance increases, and SS tax increases.
We are getting there. Slowly, but surely, we will get there. (I think that has been my motto forever. And it is so true!)



1 comment:
That's awesome that you eliminated so much debt this month. It stinks that you now have to pay for parking at the new building and didn't have to before.
Post a Comment