Seriously, this has been the longest two weeks ever. So funny how waiting for something makes you analyze every ache and twinge. And makes you truly crazy. I started testing at 8 dpo (days past ovulation), but all I got were BFNs (big fat negatives). Not even a hint of anything. With DD I got my BFP (big fat positive) at 9 dpo so I was hopeful for an early result this time.
Nope. Nada. Nothing but stark white tests.
I broke the tests apart, held them up to the light, took pictures and tweaked the files to see if I could even find the slightest hint of pink. Its a good thing the dollar store sells tests (quite accurate, surprisingly). I think I used 7 of them!
Finally had a meltdown on Monday. I was just so sad and emotional...really just a hormonal wreck. DH couldn't take it any more and told me I was not allowed to test again until Friday. That's officially 3 days late, so if I make it to then we might have a good shot.
So now I keep waiting. And finding things to distract myself with. I started the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, doing a 6 week challenge with a few friends. So far I have done 2 of my 5 workouts for the week :)
If you haven't guessed by now, I hate waiting. I am not patient. I want to just know one way or another. Guess we will soon enough.
Ughghghghghghghghghghghghg!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:
You sound like me! We are TTC too and I HATE waiting. I seriously took a test today a 3 DPO. Hate it, hate it, hate it. It's all I can think about, even though a million things that I need to be doing. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
Do yourself a favor and get the EPT test...I think that's the one...it's the pink box, not the purple digital one. They claim to tell you 6 days before missed peiord.....I will tell u my story. We had just started trying, wasn't expecting anything. We were going out to meet up with 2 friends we hadn't seen in forever that were in our wedding...we would be drinking. For bad word and giggles, while DH was in the shower, I went in to POAS. I was about 6 days prior to my period starting....well, guess what happened...two pink lines! :) Try that one!!!!! :)
I might have to, Beth. Now its 16 dpo. That's a LONG time! Doesn't look too hopeful for this month but I wish things would get started so we can go on to the next try.
I just bought 50 opks and 25 hpts on amazon. Maybe I should wait to POAS until they come in :)
Post a Comment