Our journey...

Friday, January 4, 2013

Late

3 days late, still BFN tests. The interwebbies and the few real studies I was able to find tell me I either mis-calculated or its not going to happen this month.

Either way, I just poured myself a nice glass of wine.

My HPTs and OPKs are coming soon - just ordered them off Amazon. For anyone else trying, Amazon had great prices! 75 total strips for $15 with free shipping. That should do it for the next several months.

If we don't get pregnant by March we will put it on-hold until August. Mainly due to insurance and how we have to pay our deductibles. A baby due from Jan - April would cost us about $5,000 more. Since that's enough to cover our maternity leave it is worth avoiding if possible.

Good news, DH calculated what he should be bringing home this month (on cases already closed, just in processing to pay out soon). We should definitely be able to pay off 2 of the debts in full :) Excited to see what this month does as far as debt goes. At least there's something to be excited about.

1 comment:

Nd.chic said...

I read your title and was so excited for you but then I read your post. I'm sorry that it might not be this month. Don't lose heart, it will happen!