Our journey...

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Goal - Update

I get paid on Monday, but I've set up payments to happen as soon as my check hits the bill-pay account. So I am going to go ahead and update our progress now :)

 

Starting balance: $24,500.00

Current balance: $24,103.51

 

Difference = $396.49

 
The snowball is rolling. Slowly, but it will get there. By the end of the month we will be below $24,000. Hopefully we can knock out at least one debt, if not two, this month. Just depends on when DH closes his cases and gets paid. First quarter is usually good to us with DH's quarterly payments, potential bonuses, and tax refunds (if we get one this year). Hoping to gain some good momentum here to carry forward into the rest of the year.
 
I have the eMeals plans all saved and ready to go. Now I just have to go grocery shopping. We've been on a mission to eat healthier meals so this will help both our wastilines and our budget. And I've already logged two workouts this week! I am extremely sore, but its a good hurt ;)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good progress! I know it's hard starting working out. I just did the same thing. I agree, it hurts but it's a good pain. Keep it up!

spaghetti0625 said...

How is the emeals thing? I need to get DH to eat healthy and myself as well with the LO on the way.