Its been soooooooooooooooo long.
Torturous.
And only one freaking day into it.
I am so not going to make it!
Good thing we have the holidays to distract me. I picked up 5 pregnancy tests at the Dollar Tree tonight for my POAS habit. The girl behind me looked at me like I was a nut. Probably because I am.
I like control. I like to know exactly when things are going to happen. And TTC takes all of that away from me. There's nothing I can do to make things happen any faster than they are going to. I am employing the use of every old wives tale that I can find just to make myself feel better but I know the reality is that I have no control over it. And that freaks me out.

6 comments:
Oooh, that sounds exciting, but I can't quite grasp what exactly is going on. What is TTW? TTC? something to do with being pregnant?! Congrats and happy holidays to you and your family! That would be a fantastic gift for your family this holiday season!
TTC = try to conceive.
TWW = two week wait. The time between "trying" and when you can take a test. It seems like an eternity! :)
We're trying, too, so I completely understand. It seems like the only times we have sex in the month is in a one week span :) Good luck!
Good luck, ND. Hope you get a BFP soon!!
Ooooooohhhhhh!! Thanks!
Lots of luck!! (at least ther's a few less days to wait now, eh??)
Post a Comment