Every year I get to help out with the kids that come to work. Its fun, but boy do they wear me out! I think there's a reason why most people get one kid at a time (no offense to my SIL). Several kids all the same age are exhausting! I remember why I never finished getting that teaching license...
But I was thinking today, only 8 more years until Aly is eligible to come to work with me. It sounds like forever right now, but looking at how fast time has gone, I bet it will seem like I blinked and it all went by.
So to catch up on Aly, she's grown considerably since the last pic I posted! Here's her Halloween costume (she went as a sock monkey with her cousins):
Merry Christmas!
And we found out that she does NOT like avocados:
But she does LOVE sweet potatoes!
She's busy and happy and getting into EVERYTHING
And my heart absolutely melts every morning when I am greeted with this gummy smile:







2 comments:
YAY!!! You're back!!!
And Aly is super-adorable. That face would cheer me up every morning, too. :)
I'm happy that you're back. I wasn't able to read your blog after you had Aly so its been a super long time since I've caught up with you. I will update my blogroll. She is a very cute and precious little girl.
Post a Comment