Where is the time going? Aly is one month old (doesn't she look really concerned about that fact?). In her first month, she:
- Gained 2 pounds (considering what she lost, that was more than an ounce per day!)
- Grew 2 inches
- Learned to roll over from tummy to back pretty well (and went from back to tummy twice!)
We are following a Babywise/Baby Whisperer plan, and its working well. I highly recommend those books for new parents. They get bad raps from people who obviously didn't do them right, but said they were (letting newborns CIO, feeding every 4 hours even if baby was hungry at 2.5, etc). Obviously things have to be tweaked for each individual kid, and parents always have to use their best judgment!! But the routine is definitely working for our family.


2 comments:
I love her little face with her hands on her cheeks! CUTE!
Yeah, it's just like CIO, people dog it like crazy without knowing what it really is. I'm glad it is working so well for you!
Post a Comment