Our journey...

Monday, August 22, 2011

Put a pin in it!

I am officially in love with Pinterest.  Originally I resisted joining (not sure why...), but now that I have joined I love it!  Right now I am working on design ideas for our room.  I really want to re-do it, but we don't have a ton of $$ to spare right now.  So this is going to be a DIY project and its going to take a bit of time.  Oh well, I will have a lot of fun!!

Here are the ideas I have so far.  I love that I can add things as I find them :)  DH looked through my pictures last night and he really liked the ideas I had so I know I am on the right track.  He goes out of town on business next week, and I am hoping to get some things done while he is out (the curtains, maybe the bedding, and get the room rearranged a tad bit).

Part of re-doing our room is moving out the bassinet.  Baby girl is almost a month old now!  She has settled into a fairly predictable night-time routine, so I am feeling better about moving her to her own room now.  And the pack-n-play needs to get packed up so it can go to Grandma's for when I go back to work.  So not looking forward to going back :(  I know that I have to for now, but I really, really wish I didn't need to.  At least I know who she will be with during the day, and she is really close (about 2 miles away from work) so I can go see her over lunch if I want to :)

On Friday and Sunday we were able to get all the babies together at the in-laws house.  It was pretty fun!  Here's a pic of all of us with our babies:


3 comments:

Annie Jones said...

I'm enjoying Pinterest, too. Visual bookmarks are much more interesting and efficient than having to click over to something to see if you can remember why you bookmarked it in the first place! :)

Loved that pic when I saw it on FB!

Bella & Poppa said...

Congratulations on your little one!! So glad I am able to read your blog again, really missed it when you had it private, even though I don't personally know you.

Shelly said...

Such a cute picture!