I am working really hard to grab up all of the MM deals on things that we will use. I finally went through and cleaned out my stockpile, and I am making lists of the things we actually need. Trying to get stocked up so that when baby girl comes along I can take a break for awhile and live off our stockpile. I forget how addicting it can be! I am back to feeling like I missed out on something if I skip over a deal. LOL, I need to remember that they come around often.
My goal right now is to make enough each week to cover the cost of our milk, and other pantry items. The week after next there will be a sale on Special K bars, so I can get DH enough to last for several weeks. I have been spending about $5/week on running the deals on both cards. I need to plan out my deals better so that I don't have as much OOP. But, I have been scrounging most of it from our change that just lays around the house, so I really don't count that as coming out of our budget.
Part of my spring cleaning involves cleaning out the items we don't really need. I filled up the donation bin for the rescue mission at church the other day, and I plan to fill up one of the Harvesters bins this week at work. I love it when they make donating easy on me :)

No comments:
Post a Comment