Oh my goodness. Call it nesting, or whatever you want. But I am in the mood right now to purge out ALL of the junk in our house! I just want everything gone. As soon as possible. I have been working on the weekends & at night to go through our closets, drawers, garage, cabinets, etc. I am pulling out everything, and only putting back what we really need to keep. Everything else - gone. Trash, donate, give away, Craigslist - however it needs to leave, but its all leaving somehow! Right now its all I can think about. I really want to take some vacation days to work on getting it all clean, but I can't spare the time at work. Until the end of May, my schedule is completely full. Its good, because it makes me save my time for maternity leave. And I know the time will fly by. But I feel overwhelmed with everything that still needs to get done at home too!
I am looking forward to the 22nd. We have a company holiday, so hopefully I can get a lot of things done then. I also need to get cracking on planning SIL's diaper shower at church. All of our weekends in April and May are filling up fast! I look at the countdown and see that I have 16 weeks left before Aly is born. And then I look at everything happening before then and I realize its definitely going to be here before I know it!!

1 comment:
Just remember to relax. It's nice to have your home clutter free but don't push yourself too hard. Only 16 weeks to go! That isn't very long.
Post a Comment