Our journey...

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Payday is coming!

I am so excited to kick off the last quarter of this year! We have made such great progress already and I am hoping to finish out 2012 with some serious debt-destruction. In the next month DH is getting paid on his projects. There will be enough to pay the normal year-end bills (taxes and insurances), cover Christmas, and hopefully cover the rest of daycare for DD for this year. Anything extra could go towards debt!

This month one of our CC/loans will cross over from the 2,000 range to the 1,000 range. Its slated to be gone by next July, but I am hoping to knock it out before the end of the year. KMFX!!

Five days to go. I hope I get enough time this week to sit down and play with our spreadsheet. I know I will update it on Friday, but its so fun to run numbers and scenarios beforehand just to see what *could* happen. Seeing where we should land with just the normal payments gives me that extra incentive to scrape up what we need to hit the next milestone or rounding point.

**ETA**
$116.28 more will get us to $12,000 paid off so far this year. I need to put some $$ towards the car anyway, and my SL still needs to post. I think I am going to set $12,250 as my goal for this pay period, and $12,900 as my goal for the next one. We WILL hit $15,000 before the end of the year!! And if I have my way, we will squeeze out the extra pennies needed to make it to an even $30,000 paid off overall :) 

No comments: