Our journey...

Friday, May 11, 2012

Moving - I hope

The house is getting listed this weekend!!  I have so much to do to it - hopefully no one wants a showing tomorrow.  Although, I know my chances are good that someone will want to walk through if I leave a bunch of junk lying around.  Ha!  By next week we could be homeless (I can only hope). 

Tonight I went through baby girl's room to pack away everything we are done using until the next kiddo comes along, and everything we won't need for the next 6-12 months.  I completely cleared out her closet except for one plastic tub that holds her hand-me-downs from my niece.  The boxes are labeled and neatly stacked in the dining room, waiting for me to load them up tomorrow and head over to my parent's house. 

Keep your fingers crossed for a quick sale!!

3 comments:

spaghetti0625 said...

Wait, did I miss a post? where are you moving to???

Sam said...

Anywhere but here :) Staying in the same city, just hoping to get a new house.

Nd.chic said...

I think that's awesome. I know that you've wanted to move for a long time. It's nice catching up with you again.