Our journey...

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Time is going by...

So much faster now!  Aly is going to be three months old next week.  WOW!  In some ways it seems like just yesterday she was born, but in other ways it seems like she's always been here.

DH and I celebrated our second anniversary a couple weeks ago.  I can't believe we have already been married for two years.  He got me a camera so that I can take some pics of Aly :)  I have been having fun playing around with it on the weekends, and got some good shots last weekend:


This one is my favorite.  She's trying SO HARD to roll over.  If we lay her on her tummy she can roll to her back.  But from her back she can only get up on her side like this, and then spin around :)  She just can't quite figure out how to roll her hips and shoulders over all the way, but it won't be long now.  She's scooted off her playmat a few times already.  We are going to have to baby-proof the living room before Christmas, I'm afraid. 

5 comments:

Financial Dropout said...

Oh my goodness, she is getting so big! It's hard to believe she is almost 3 months.

Sense said...

adorable!! :) glad you are back.

Mary S said...

Been a long time since your last post, hope you all are well!

Mary S said...

I hope you are doing well! I would love to see an update on what Aly is doing, if you sold the house, life in general! Hope you are well!

Home Cooking Made Simple said...

Have you stopped updating your blog?? :(