Only 8 days left!! This seriously has been the longest month of my life! I feel like a ticking time-bomb, like I never know when its going to happen. Its making it really hard to plan anything. Every day at work I fee like I have to hurry up and get everything done, just incase I don't make it back in. Thursday night I had contractions from 11-3:30am, and then they just stopped :( I am really anxious to just get this part over with! So ready to have my body back to myself, and not have little feet jabbing me in the ribs taking my breath away, or little fists punching me in the bladder making me have to run to the bathroom every 10 minutes. Yippie...
I went & scrubbed down everything in the house today, just incase the little one comes this weekend. I even got caught up on all the laundry, and scrubbed down the laundry room again. The dog has been spending a lot of time in there during the day while we are at work, and it was getting pretty gross. I tried walking the stairs and walking on the treadmill at my mom's since its so hot out right now. But that didn't do anything :(
This baby just needs to GET OUT! She's officially been served her eviction notice!

1 comment:
Any baby news?? Good luck to you!!
Post a Comment